Updated May 25, 2018
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR / GDPR) is a privacy law enacted by the European Union (EU). It affects companies worldwide as of May 25, 2018. This regulation defines how an organization processes or uses the personal data of EU citizens, including organizations located outside the EU.
Personal data is data that, used alone or in combination with other data, allows the identification of a person.
The respect of your personal data is an essential theme for Dieze by TE. We aspire to treat them in accordance with the law, in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
Are you a Dieze by TE customers, prospects, suppliers or subcontractors?
In general, we record the following data:
- Company / organization
- professional mailing address (street, number, postal code, locality and country)
- phone number (landline and / or mobile)
- email address
- Website URL address
- VAT number
- type of services or goods ordered
- transaction dates and amounts
This information is stored in a database located on a secure server protected by a firewall. The personal data that you communicate to us are only used by Dieze by TE for:
- ensure our exchanges during missions that concern us
- establish the administrative files necessary for the good management of our working relations (estimate, billing, administrative mails, answers to your requests various)
- the sending of our newsletters (information on our activities, invitations to our events, promotions and news, end-of-year greetings and Dieze by TE contests)
In no case, these data are transferred to, or shared with, third parties without prior agreement on your part, outside the necessities imposed by the simple fact of the execution of our missions.
You have the right to access and rectify or delete your data by using the email address email@example.com. Via this same address, you can still oppose the use of your data for marketing purposes or cancel your subscription to our newsletters.
Your personal data is stored by Dieze by TE for no time, as long as our working relationship requires us to stay in touch. In the event of termination of our employment relationship, you are free to expressly request that your personal data be deleted. Note however that in some cases a legal deadline will have to be respected taking into account the directives imposed by the tax administration, for example.
The data controller for Dieze by TE, whose head office is located at Rue Chiff d'Or 4 - 4420 Tilleur Belgium can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.